Disclosure of financial interests
Linley and Simpson Group Ltd earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice.
We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and Application Forms and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
- Between 20% and 30% commission on landlord and tenant insurance "premiums" / warranties.
- Small individual commissions (typically between £5 and £30) for introducing customers to utility suppliers eg Ittria, British Gas, Virgin Telecom, etc.
- 10% commission may be charged to some contractors/ tradesmen in return for being on our panel of preferred contractors. This is not passed on to our clients within the invoice, it is a profit share arrangement with the contractor directly and is regulated via a Service Level Agreement. This is not applied to cleaning, carpet/ upholstery cleaning and gardening contractors carrying out work which is being charged to the tenant's deposit.
- Up to £30 commission from providers of Energy Performance Certificates.
- Up to £30 commission from providers of Legionella Risk Assessments.