HomeLet Insurance

home let

Tenant's Insurance

This comprehensive Tenants' contents policy from our insurance providers, HomeLet not only protects your own possessions but also helps protect your deposit.

Under the terms of your Tenancy Agreement you are responsible for your Landlord's fixtures and contents should you damage them. It's all too easy to spill a glass of red wine or drop the iron on the carpet so why run the risk when for a few pounds a month you can have peace of mind?

Please speak to a member of our staff or email insurance@linleyandsimpson.co.uk

Landlord's Insurance

Many Landlords think that insuring their building is all they need to do but have you considered loss of rent following a catastrophe or re-housing your Tenant while works are carried out? How about public or third party liability insurance or rent guarantee and legal expenses? There's a lot to consider in reality.

HomeLet offer Landlords a full range of insurance products and our status as an Introducer Appointed Representative means that we can provide your details to HomeLet, if you require more information.

Please speak to a member of our staff or email insurance@linleyandsimpson.co.uk.

Linley & Simpson Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of HomeLet which is a trading name of Barbon Insurance Group Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

How much is my property worth? Arrange a

Book Your Free Marketing Appraisal NOW

No matter what stage of the process you are at, an accurate sales or rental valuation is essential – request yours today!

Book Now

Award Winning Estate Agents & Letting Agents

How much is my property worth? Arrange a

The Property Ombudsman
Association of Residential Letting Agents
Association of Residential Letting Agents
On the Market January 2015
Safe Agent Logo
Martin House Logo