Broughton Court is an exciting development of seven apartments situated to the first and second floors of this newly constructed development located in the heart of Starbeck.
The development includes three one bedroom apartments and four two bedroom apartments, all with very spacious, light accommodation aided by the deep external windows. The generous space offered will not fail to impress. Each provides a very contemporary environment with central heating, sleek white Kerr kitchens with quartz worktops and with white goods including Bosch induction hob, fan assisted oven, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. A stand alone washer/dryer is provided in a separate utility cupboard. All sanitary ware is white in a contemporary style. Apartments 4 and 5 offer the added feature of a large external terrace, ideal for relaxing and entertaining outdoors.
Each apartment benefits from a private car parking space accessed via an electric gate and, for added security, pedestrian access to the communal areas is accessed via an audio entry phone system.
Living Room 5.61m x 4.39m 18’5” x 14’5”
Kitchen 3.35m x 2.26m 11’0” x 7’5”
Bedroom 4.39m x 2.97m 14’5” x 9’9”
Note: all dimensions are subject to slight modifications
Starbeck is situated 2 miles to the east of the floral Spa town of Harrogate with excellent road links close at hand. A regular rail service to York and Leeds via Starbeck railway station is an ideal facility for local commuters. The station itself is a mere stones throw away.
Starbeck retains a village like community whilst being so close to Harrogate mainly due to its excellent range of shops upon its High Street. These include Sainsbury’s, Co-operative, Post Office, Pizza Hut and local butchers. St Andrews Church is prominent on the High Street providing a hub of activity as is Starbeck Library. Local sports facilities include Starbeck Swimming Pool and the Tennis Club. Schools are plentiful in this area with a choice of over 10 primary schools, including St Roberts, which received an Outstanding Ofsted report, and for Secondary education, Harrogate High School is within walking distance.
The beautiful, historic market town of Knaresborough lies only 2 miles East of Broughton Court offering walks along the River Nidd, Knaresborough Castle and Mother Shipton’s visitor attraction. Starbeck, is therefore idyllically located between Harrogate and Knaresborough.
· High performance energy efficient construction to minimise running costs
· Through render finish
· Double glazed PVC windows
· Slate roof
· Architect Certificate - full warranty cover
· Off-street parking in enclosed rear yard with remote security gate access
· Bike and bin stores
· Audiophone entry system
· Engineered hard wood flooring to lounge/diner and corridors
· 80% wool Carpets to bedrooms
· High quality vinyl flooring to bathrooms en-suites and kitchens
· All electric hot water and heating systems
· Brushed stainless sockets and switches
· Kerr interiors high gloss kitchen units
· Quartz work surfaces with glass splashbacks
· Bosch induction hob and fan assisted oven
· Fully integrated fridge freezer
· Fully integrated Dishwasher
· Stainless steel sink and chrome mixer tap
· Standalone washer/dryer (in separate utility cupboard)
· Contemporary white sanitary ware
· Over bath or standalone showers with glass screens
· Fully tiled walls
· Heated towel rail
· Entrance with heavy duty vinyl flooring
· Secure post boxes
· Contemporary stainless steel and glass carpeted staircase
· 80% wool carpets to corridors
Leasehold: 999 Year lease
Ground Rent: £100p.a
Service Charge: £200 for first year.