Sold STC

Studio

£47,000

BASILICA, 2 KING CHARLES STREET, LEEDS, LS1 6LZ

Leeds City Centre Office 0113 246 9295

Arrange a viewing / enquire

BASILICA, 2 KING CHARLES STREET, LEEDS, LS1 6LZ

1 Bedroom Studio For Sale

Fixed Price £47,000

Typical monthly mortgage repayment with Mortgage Advice Bureau: £146.78.

About the Property

**YOU ONLY PAY 60% OF THE OPEN MARKET PRICE** A WELL PRESENTED and VERY CENTRAL, 2ND floor, STUDIO style apartment, with KITCHENETTE, HIGH SPECIFICATION SHOWER ROOM and BUILT-IN WARDROBES. AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.

Key Features

  • STUDIO STYLE APARTMENT
  • HOUSE SHOWER ROOM
  • YOU ONLY PAY 60% OF THE MARKET VALUE
  • A GREAT FIRST TIME BUY
  • CENTRAL CITY LOCATION
  • BUILT-IN WARDROBES AND LAUNDRY FACILITIES
  • ON SITE CONCIERGE
  • COMMUNAL INTERNAL TERRACE
  • BARS, SHOPS AND RESTAURANTS ON YOUR DOORSTEP
  • EPC RATING C
Linley and Simpson offers this very central, 2nd floor, studio style apartment.

Located on The Headrow, the open plan layout of this property utilises every inch of living space available, with built-in wardrobes and a picture window offering city views.

The galley style kitchenette, offers a small run of units, with built-in appliances, including a 4 ring halogen hob, stainless steel extractor hood and fridge with freezer box. Portable storage allows for additional appliances to be housed, including a microwave oven and toaster.

Located off the entrance hall is a clean and modern shower room, as well as a cylinder/laundry cupboard.


The Vendor informs us that the following charges apply:-
Ground Rent - £250 pa / Service Charge - £800 pa / Lease Term 250 years from 2005.


Please note that this property is a discounted Housing Association sale, where the following terms and conditions apply:-

· The property is priced at 60% of the open market value, with no rent to pay for the remaining 40% - the same will apply for any future sale.
· You must be a first time buyer, earning less than £80,000 and be able to sustain the property financially.
· The household income must be less than £80,000pa.
· You must be in permanent employment or able to access savings or a mortgage.


THE DEVELOPMENT
Basilica is an extremely central development, located off The Headrow. It is popular with owner-occupiers and tenants alike. Being so central, the city is your door step, with a wide range of bars, shops and restaurants to explore, as well as the various museums and galleries the city has to offer. The development also has the added benefit of a central courtyard, ideal for the hot summer days.
Enquire Now 0113 246 9295

How much is my property worth? Arrange a

Studio

£47,000

BASILICA, 2 KING CHARLES STREET, LEEDS, LS1 6LZ

Leeds City Centre Office 0113 246 9295

Arrange a viewing / enquire

Floorplan

Key Features

  • STUDIO STYLE APARTMENT
  • HOUSE SHOWER ROOM
  • YOU ONLY PAY 60% OF THE MARKET VALUE
  • A GREAT FIRST TIME BUY
  • CENTRAL CITY LOCATION
  • BUILT-IN WARDROBES AND LAUNDRY FACILITIES
  • ON SITE CONCIERGE
  • COMMUNAL INTERNAL TERRACE
  • BARS, SHOPS AND RESTAURANTS ON YOUR DOORSTEP
  • EPC RATING C

Energy Rating

Find out the energy performance for this property by taking a look at the Energy Efficiency Rating.

Book Your Free Marketing Appraisal NOW

No matter what stage of the process you are at, an accurate sales or rental valuation is essential – request yours today!

Book Now
The Property Ombudsman
Association of Residential Letting Agents
Association of Residential Letting Agents
On the Market January 2015
Safe Agent Logo
Martin House Logo