Enquire Now 01924 375245
With an impressively sized kitchen/living room is extending some 29 feet on the lower ground level, with under floor heating and bi-folding doors on to the south facing patio and garden. Ash Tree Fold also has a separate dining room in which to entertain and impress. On the ground floor level, there is an integral double garage, study and large family room. Upstairs, on the first floor are three double bedrooms plus a single bedroom. The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room whilst there is also a family bathroom.
Ratcliffe Homes have created a unique, and exclusive development which is carefully designed to blend sympathetically into the local environment and contribute positively to the Kippax area. Furthermore, this home offers outstanding levels of specification and finish, internally and externally which harmonise to create exceptional places to live.
Kippax is a mixture of old and new, with housing being the principle priority. The welcoming High Street offers local facilities including a Co-op convenience store, independent butchers, bakers, grocers, florists and newsagents, plus a choice of pubs and restaurants. There is a choice of 3 good primary schools in Kippax with Brigshaw High School close by for secondary education.
With a population of only 10,000, Kippax retains it’s village community feel but, being located close to the A63 Selby Road, there is easy access to the M1, A1(M) and Leeds, ideal for the commute to work or for seeking culture, shopping and entertainment nearby. Leeds City Centre, boasting first class shopping facilities, the Royal Armouries, bars, restaurants, cinemas and theatres, lies just nine miles away, whilst the beautiful and historic City of York is a mere 21 miles. Nostell Priory, Lotherton Hall and the Henry Moore Institute, to mention but a few, are all close by for family days out
Leeds/Bradford International airport is 18 miles away; Garforth railway station is conveniently just three miles and Kippax has regular bus services to Leeds and Castleford ensuring easy and convenient access and an ideal location to enjoy life.
Kitchen 5.45m x 2.70m (17’10” x 8’10”)
Living Room 6.00m x 6.00m (19’8” x 19’8”)
Utility 3.80m x 3.00m (12’5” x 9’10”)
Family Room 6.00m x 6.00m (19’8” x 19’8”)
Study 3.50m x 3.00m (11’5” x 9’10”)
Double Garage 5.35m x 3.10m (17’6” x 16’18”)
Master bedroom 4.57m x 4.1m (14’11” x 13’5”)
Bedroom 2 4.35m x 4.60m (17’6” x 15’1”)
Bedroom 3 3.31m x 3.00m (10’10” x 9’10”)
Bedroom 4 6.00m x 2.61m (9’10” x 8’6”)
· Properties are to be built from traditional style brick.
· Feature stone heads, cills and entrance canopy.
· Front garden to be planted with shrubs trees and flower beds.
· Turfed rear gardens and natural stone paths and patios.
· White UPVC windows and Bi-folding doors with composite style front door.
· Project Room units. Choices available from a selected range as are splash backs.
· Granite or real wood work surfaced and island.
· Textured work surfaces in utility rooms.
· Two fan assisted ovens.
· Halogen hob.
· Stainless steel extruder hood.
· Integral style fridge freezer.
· Integrated dishwasher, wine cooler and microwave.
· Gas central heating via Worchester Bosch combination boiler.
· Wet system underfloor heating to all lower ground floor levels.
· Radiators to the ground and first floors.
· Chrome towel rails are to be provided in all WC’s, Bathrooms and En-suite.
· All sanitary ware white with chrome fittings, including vanity units and mirrors.
· Bathroom, En-suite, and shower room to be fully tiled with WC’s having tiled floors and skirting’s from a select range.
· Full lower ground floor will either be tiled or wooden flooring from a select range.
· Spot lights, switches and sockets to be chrome or brushed steel.
· Skirting’s, architrave, staircases and doors to be oak finished with chrome handles.
· 10-year Advantage warranty.
· NACOSS approved burglar alarm system.