What is Rent Recovery Plus?
Linley & Simpson have joined forces with Homelet to provide landlords with that extra piece of mind that in the unfortunate circumstance your tenant cannot afford to pay your rent, you are covered with our Rent Recovery Plus service through Homelet.
In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we are strongly recommending that our clients protect their rental income as sadly we are witnessing significant job losses and the current economic climate is set to continue for the foreseeable.
What am I covered for?
- Cover for the total monthly rent, no matter how many tenants are on the tenancy agreement
- Missed rental payments until vacant possession of the property or for up to 15 months, whichever comes first
- Up to two months’ rental payments at 50% following vacant possession (where applicable)
- Legal expenses up to £100,000 to cover eviction costs if the tenant is in breach of their tenancy agreement
- Covers breaches of the tenancy agreement by the tenant, including non-payment of rent and expired section 21 notices
- Cover should a tenant defend the action taken, meaning we’ll continue to pay the claim until the challenge has been resolved 12 months of cover
- Rent Recovery Plus covers the whole property meaning the policy continues even when/if the tenants change
- No policy excess - your rental payments are covered straightaway
Contact your local branch today to find out more, or alternatively, please complete the form below where one of our representatives will contact you to discuss your requirements in detail.
If you are not already a landlord of Linley & Simpson and would like to find out more how we can assist you, please complete the form below and we will be more than happy to assist you.