11 November 2020
THROUGH our extensive industry expertise, we understand that as a potential seller your key aims are to achieve a sale, within a timescale to suit your individual circumstances, and at a price you are happy to accept. We also know that you are looking for an agent who will undertake a professional service, with effective communication at each step of the process to guide you through the property transaction.
Not all agents are the same, and here are a few reasons why you should choose Linley & Simpson to sell your property…
1. A regional network of 21 high profile, interlinked branches covering North, East and West Yorkshire.
2. A fresh, dynamic and responsive website with easy to use search facilities.
3. Highly trained and industry experienced staff all of whom have achieved or are working to professional accreditation through the NAEA Propertymark.
4. An award winning brand with a trusted reputation in the property market.
5. 1000s of current clients on our database.
6. A unique sales marketing cycle with specific focus on identification of key buyers for your home.
7. Intuitive use of technology which allows us to communicate with you more effectively at key points of the sales process, including Live chat.
8. Promotion via multiple websites including linleyandsimpson.co.uk, Rightmove, Zoopla and Onthemarket.com.
9. Most importantly of all, an individual service that is tailored to you.
We are proud to provide excellent customer service and are passionate in communicating with customers to exceed expectations. We have a commitment to achieve a sale for you at the best price to suit your individual circumstances and to keep you fully advised at each stage of the process.
We do this by attracting maximum buyer enquiries and then by thoroughly and aggressively testing the market for your property.
So if you are thinking about selling your property, the first thing to do is book your FREE valuation
through Linley & Simpson. We will visit your property, carry out a detailed inspection and provide clear advice on marketing options tailored to your individual circumstances and in line with current market conditions.
How will we sell your home?
1. Daily staff briefing – identifying suitable buyers who are actively looking for a property of your style.
2. Phone out to qualified buyers – as soon as we are instructed, we phone through our list of qualified buyers to arrange viewings to maximise the launch of your property to market.
3. Internet marketing – We continually invest in our online presence and we have a highly responsive website that significantly enhances the user experience.
4. For sale board and sales particulars – The unique Linley & Simpson branding certainly catches the eye of passing buyers and helps generate more interest.
5. Local branch presence and window display – All of our branches are prominently situated and of contemporary design to catch the eye of local buyers.
6. E-marketing to buyers – In addition to phoning qualified buyers, we immediately match your property to all appropriate buyers from our 21 interlinked branches by sending emails to encourage further viewings in the first weeks of marketing.
7. Viewing and feedback –We aim to provide constructive feedback within 24 hours of the viewing on your property.
8. Marketing review – If we haven’t sold your property within four weeks, we will then carry out a full review of marketing techniques. For those customers where there is an urgent reason to achieve a sale, we will of course agree a more frequent review period, tailored to your individual needs and circumstances.
9. Agreed sale – When an offer has been successfully negotiated, our commitment to delivering a high quality service continues and we will update you on progress weekly from sale agreed to completion.
10. Onward purchase – as well as marketing your home, where you are looking to purchase another property we will forward details of suitable properties. This will keep you in touch with what is available in the market, together with trends and any pricing alterations.
For more information on any part of this article, please click here.
If you are looking to sell your property and would like a free instant online valuation please click here.
If you would like to speak to one of our sales representatives from a branch near you, please click here.